Lifestyle Hotels in Winnipeg
Sparrow Hotels is a manager of lifestyle hotels in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Established in 1937, they draw on more than 75 years of experience as one of Canada’s most reputable management companies.
A portfolio of successful local brands reflects our proven track record in the management of luxury, upscale, and limited service hotels, as well as conference facilities, spas, and food and beverage service.
Sparrow Hotels’ high-performing properties began with the family owned Norwood Hotel. In 2004, Sparrow Hotels along with its partners opened Inn at the Forks, a 117-room full service boutique hotel with restaurant, conference and spa facilities.
In December 2013, Mere Hotel opened as Winnipeg’s newest limited service boutique hotel and is the third property managed by Sparrow Hotels.
A history of providing comprehensive hotel management services is heightened by a team of vibrant, next-generation hotel professionals who have a deep understanding of where the hospitality industry has been, and where it is headed. Led by CEO, Ben Sparrow, Sparrow Hotels is committed to creating unique hotel, dining and spa lifestyle experiences that drive top-line growth.
“We pursue excellence in the development of distinctive brands and provision of exceptional hotel management services for our clients, for our guests, for our staff and for our community.”
Because We CARE:
- We show respect by treating our guests, co-workers and community as we wish to be treated
- We take pride in our work
- We value teamwork, and work together to create memorable guest experiences
- We use our creativity to exceed guest expectations
- We are committed to continuous learning
- We are all leaders and role models
- We accept that proper communication is a shared responsibility, as we cannot perform our duties without it
- We are accountable to our stakeholders